Let go of the wheel, let God lead the way...

Let go of the wheel, let God lead the way...

When I started my cancer treatments the Lord set a treatment plan not only for my body, but His plan has been to also heal my spirit.  I now  know this had always been His plan all along.  I don’t think He made me sick, but I do believe he knew how he was going to use my illness to make me well.  I also know that He has a plan laid out for each of us to follow if we will open our hearts and our minds to Him and allow The Spirit to guide us.  

God put an army of people in my path to help Him guide this journey for me, he has done the same for each of you.  If you are walking your journey with him you know exactly what I am talking about and you can point directly to those people and moments that he prepared for you.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11‬ ‭NIV‬‬

The future spoken of here is the future He prepared for each of us when He established his plan of salvation.  His plan was developed for all of mankind on the Macro level, but what is absolutely awesome is that it was developed on the Micro level for each of us.

He had a plan for the Ethiopian eunuch, He had a plan for Apostle Paul, he had a plan for our friend Amy, and He has a plan for me.  He set that plan in motion before He had even separated the heavens and the earth, not only on the macro level but also on the micro level.  He knew the the enemy had so many traps set for me, traps that would lead me on a path to destruction and separation from Him, but He also knew who He had planned to place in that path and show me the opportunity to find the path He had set for me.  He cared so much for me that even as He was making the gigantic universe we are in, He knew that he was going to give me a message on joy yesterday to reinforce His message of salvation and love.  He planned for David to write the 23rd Psalm for the hope it could give each of us in knowing that He loves us and wants to have communion with us all the days of our life.....

“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:1-6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

We can not forget, His plan for us to also work in His plan for others.  When He set His plan it was for all mankind, we must play an active role in this plan, that is why He commanded us to Love your neighbor as you Love yourself.  We are His light in darkness.

““You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:14‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Each of us have a place in his plan of Salvation as it relates to us and as it relates to everyone we come in contact with.  Remember you might be the only person that God put in someone’s life to lead them to Him, so be sure to live a life worthy of that calling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What will you do with today?

Enjoy today!

The Rock